Monday, July 19, 2004

A movie, an assignment and lethargy...

Contrary to what I thought, the CC is full to the very brim. I thought everybody would be watching that stupid Pontianak movie. If they knew how stupid it is they wouldn't bother watching it. Believe me, it as really stupid. I watched it and wasted my cash. So I should know. And of course, being the stupid CC that it is, about a dozen of the computers is out of order. And of all coms to get, I got the one facing the doorway where everyone is standing waiting for their turn. And yes, they have free reign to read what I have to say here, which I hate. I hate people reading my blog entries I am typing over my shoulder. I start feeling conscious. So, I appreciate it *if* anyone is reading over my shoulder to please stop now. It makes all my ideas run out.

I've been lethargic the whole bloody day. I woke up at 11am feeling like I was about to collapse in a heap at the bottom of my bed. I dunno why. Probably it was due to staying up late watching that movie last night. But then again this is not the first time I slept late. So what was it that made me, no, scratch that, that is still making me feel like this. I feel nauseous and dizzy and constantly sleepy. I came here in hopes to give me a jolt, I guess it didn't work. Cos I'm still tempted to just go up again and crash into bed. I have taken like loads of Panadols and yet I'm still here.

Of all topics for me to write a paper on for my Basic Themes of the Al-Quran subject is Takaful. I mean, others got good topics like Men's Responsiblities and Earth, Knowledge and such. And I am stuck with a topic that is so limited and hard to elaborate on. I'm researching it right now while writing this at the same time. Believe me, it's such a boring topic. I just can't imagine myself writing this paper. Ugh, of all the bad luck.

Oh yeah, the story I was telling you about in the last entry My Life Without Me? Well, I'm telling you, if you wanna watch a deeply moving story, that would be it. The movie was 2 hours and that was the amount of time I cried. And that's saying something. It's just so hard for me to cry. And the last time I did so would be ages ago. And there I was last night, in front of the computer at 3am while everyone was sleeping soundly, watching that movie and crying my heart out with a box of tissues set right in front of me.

The story is about a young mother of two young daughters who just found out that she had 2 months to live. Upon that knowledge she decided to not tell her husband, family or friends. And so she started making a list of things to do before she dies. One of it is to record letters to both her daughters for every birthday until they're 18. Listening to her recording herself just made me crumble. Really, I was forced to cry without control. Hmmm...I woke up with swollen eyes today. Probably a bit much crying don't you think?

Anyways, my head's in a whirl and honestly I can’t think straight. I've been like a zombie today. My parents came over to say Hi today and I looked like I got hit by a truck or something of that sort. Hehe...and Fizzy was there to conspire against me with my mom. Now my mom is so totally gonna tease me about this dude named Alif. And I don't even like or know that dude totally. Well, whatever...

You know what? It's 10pm and I'm hungry. Probably I'll grab a snack before I go back to my room nanti. My tummy's rumbling like totally. And don't worry, I'm not gonna eat Maggi ;-p

So yeah, I think I better go. My back's hurting and I wanna get some food and have a shower. So til then, nite!

0 comment(s):

Post a Comment