Thursday, December 25, 2003

Sarah's birthday

So.....First of all, I wanna say: HAPPY BIRTHDAY SARAH! Hehehehehee...it's her 18th birthday today and guess what? My b'day's TOMORROW! Hahaha! I'm a Christmas baby, baby! I'll be turning 18 too at last!

We sure had fun today. Just ONE bloody class. The rest of the day we were out and having a laugh. Our Arab ustaz was itchy all over so he ended the class after half an hour and then Mdm. Adlina (our Drama lecturer) called me to say that she had an emergency to attend to so...we ended up only going for Prose at 2pm.

Can you imagine? To start the day off, we went to Arab. Only to find out that Ustaz had to finish the class cos he was scratching like bloody crazy! So after that we went to the ZC CC. All of us sat next to each other in a bloody row and yet we just had to talk to each other on-line. Like Sarah was reminding us about just how much she loves Chris Martin and Fidz was telling me that I was a Tomatimi and also a kambing...Hmmmm...as though we people don't see enough of each other. *sigh*

Hmmmm...and then there was this annoying guy on-line who kept speaking in spanish and then he even had the guts to ask for my phone number when he didn't even wanted to tell me who he was. The nerve. He thinks all girls are easy.....If you (yeah you, the one pestering me for my number!) are reading this, SOD OFF! Unless you tell me who the Hell you are and give me at least 10 good reasons why in the world I should even give it to you, don't expect me to even reply to you anymore! Bloody pervert!

Anyways, back to what I did today....Well, after the CC thing, we went to 14 for brunch. Ate at the Chicken Rice shop wannabe place or summat. Not bad the food.....Hehehehehe...then we embarrassed ourselves when we took a picture with the snowman at the entrance of Jaya Supermarket...People must have been thinking : JAKON! Hahahahaha...who cares anyways?

Well, we went to class then and well, the day is almost over. I'm at the cc now (duh. How else would I be putting this entry in?), waiting for time to go by until I go home. Stupid UIA not letting us go back cos they don't want us going partying and stuff. Bloody paranoid la these people. But who bloody cares? Fine me if they want! I'm NOT gonna stay here for my birthday!

Hahahahahah......everyone's gone home now. I'm alone here and Liyana's probably up in her room sleeping. That girl's always sleeping. And I'm like her personal manual alarm clock.

Hehehehehe...MY BIRTHDAY IS TOMORROW PEOPLE!!!!!! Don't forget me. Call me! SMS me! Send me cards! Presents! E-mails! Anything! HAhahahahahahah *cough* *Cough* I think I went a little bit too far there. Hehehehehehe.....But whatever it is, i just wanna say how happy I am. I am contented in ways. I have a wonderful family and amazing friends. I am thankful that I'm still alive. I love you people. Right here and right now, I don't think anyone can put me down..... I love you people. Peace out!

0 comment(s):

Post a Comment