Thursday, December 18, 2003

Current thoughts of Myself

I AM: not always what people think I am.

I WANT: things that are far away.

I HAVE: more than I actually realize.

I WISH: I could turn back time.

I HATE: HEIGHTS!

I MISS: all my friends, my family and well, someone.

I FEAR: of losing the people I love.

I HEAR: voices in my head sometimes.

I SEARCH: for answers in words I read each day.

I WONDER: what I would become in another 10 or 20 years time.

I REGRET: my sins and not telling someone how much I love him.

I LOVE: my family, my friends and someone.

I ACHE: in my heart for someone.

I ALWAYS: complain.

I AM NOT: what people think I am.

I DANCE: in the privacy of my room.

I SING: when the urge strikes me.

I CRY: inside where no-one can see.

I AM NOT ALWAYS: innocent.

I WRITE: poems.

I WIN: almost by luck.

I LOSE: sometimes.

I CONFUSE: people who don't really get me.

I NEED: love.

I SHOULD HAVE: told this guy how I felt for him, and how much I love him.

-------------------------------------------------


Yes Or No...

x. You keep a diary: Yes

x. You like to cook: Would like to but malas.

x. You have a secret you have not shared with
Anyone: Yes.

x. You believe in love: Yes

-------------------------------------------------


The weirdest person you know: Fidzy Cola, but then again we're connected.

The Loudest Person you Know: ZEPH!

The Sexiest Person you know: Umm.....yeah Anis: Julia!

Your closest friend(s): The BENdits (Julia, Anis, Fidz, Sarah, Zeph and Liyana), my fellow NYNERs and some others.

The People that Knows the Most about you: My friends as stated and my mother.


Do You...?

Have a(any) crush(es): Umm....no. But with John Rzeznik, YES!

Want to get married: YES!

Get motion Sickness : Yes if I'm moving too much.

Think you're a health freak: ABSOLUTELY NOT!

Get along with your parents: Yes

Like thunderstorms: umm....sometimes, yeah.

-------------------------------------------------


NATURAL HAIR COLOR: dark brown, and it changes naturally sometimes.

CURRENT HAIR COLOR: now it's dark brown. I DON'T colour my hair.

EYE COLOR: dark brown

BIRTHPLACE: Kota Bharu, Kelantan.
-------------------------------------------------

(FAVORITES )

NUMBER: 7

COLOR: blue, red and black.

DAY: Friday

MONTH: December....MY BIRTHDAY!

SONG: "Angel" Sarah McLachlan

FOOD: McDonald's

SEASON: ummm....Autumn maybe.

SPORT: sleeping. Used to play basketball though.

DRINK: Vanilla Coke, Limau Ais and Snapple.

-------------------------------------------------

( PREFERENCES )

CUDDLE OR MAKE OUT : Both please!

CHOCOLATE MILK, OR HOT CHOCOLATE? Hot chocolate(in Switzerland, in the morning perhaps?)

MILK, DARK, OR WHITE CHOCOLATE? White

VANILLA OR CHOCOLATE? Vanilla

--------------------------------


( IN THE LAST 24 HOURS, HAVE YOU.... )

CRIED? yes

HELPED SOMEONE? Yes.

BOUGHT SOMETHING? Yes, went shopping less than an hour ago.

GOTTEN SICK? Yes

GONE TO THE MOVIES? Watched "The Patriot" for drama II

GONE OUT FOR DINNER? No

WRITTEN A REAL LETTER? No.

TALKED TO AN EX? No

MISSED AN EX? YES

WRITTEN IN A JOURNAL? Yes.

HAD A SERIOUS TALK? No

MISSED SOMEONE? Yes, a whole lot

HUGGED SOMEONE? Yes, Anis before she left for home.

FOUGHT WITH YOUR PARENTS? No.

FOUGHT WITH A FRIEND? No.

PLAYED ANY GAMES ONLINE? No.

DO YOU FEEL LONELY? No, cos I have such terrific friends and also yes, in a different sense.

0 comment(s):

Post a Comment