Saturday, December 27, 2003

Am I becoming a Feminist?

Hmmmm.....is it possible that I'm turning into a feminist right now? I'm criticizing guys most of the time, especially in the presence of Ms. Adibah(my poetry lecturer) and especially ever since I lost the one guy that I truly loved. Even though I mostly kutuk those narrow-minded dumbasses in my all class groups, I do think, that in some ways I have turned feminist, thanks to Sylvia Plath, Ms. Adibah and well, many other factors. Hey Fidz, looks like I've joined the club. But I'm not saying I don't trust guys at all. I know that there are still many of those rare trustworthy ones out there. In fact, i know a few of them. But for me to date them, that's another story. I do adore guys, but it's hard for me to actually feel like I trust one even though I know that they could be trusted. The one guy whom I truly trusted with my life is no longer with me, so, right now I don't feel like dating around. In fact, I don't like dating around. Only until I trust a guy will I ever consider going out with him. I'm not being fussy, it's just the way I am. You could say this has happened cos of the guy I loved left me, and I will agree. But whatever it is, whether you understood anything I was trying to say, I'm putting guys on hold. Until I find a reason to date them again, I'll stay single. Long-live feminism! Hahahaahahahahaha....

NOTE: I'm not THAT serious about being a feminist. But this IS what I am feeling at the moment. I can't help it.

0 comment(s):

Post a Comment