Wednesday, December 17, 2003

In NINE DAYS time...

Hahahahaha....Yeah, Fidz and me have done the poetry presentation. YEAH! Aaww...poor Julia couldn't join us. We hope you get well soon! But damn! We got there late and Ms. Adibah wasn't exactly in a good mood. Scared the Hell outta us. But at least we got it done and over with. After all those sleepless nights of typing.....*sigh* I slept at 5 am last night! I'm bloody sleepy right now but here I am on-line....hehehehe....I just can't help it...I'm addicted to the net.

Anyways...HEY! My birthday is in 9 days!!!!!! NINE DAYS! And that's also the name of one of my fave bands. Hehehehehe....what do I want for Christmas????? My two front teeth? Naaah...I have that already. Actually, I don't really know what I want. I think I have everything I need...Although....There is ONE thing I want, but I dunno how....Well, that's something I'll have to get myself and no-one can help me with that.

So, whatever it is....REST IN PEACE!

0 comment(s):

Post a Comment