Sunday, January 04, 2004

Other than my depressing thoughts

You know what dudettes and dudes? I’m tired of being so down and melancholic about the sh*t that’s happening. Every time I start venting and ranting about it, it’ll only leave me tired and depressed. So, I suggest I find other topics to talk about….

#1

WHOA!!!!!!!!!!! Hahahahaha…..you guys know what? Mr. Pious actually has a girlfriend! After all that stuff he’s been saying about how girls are responsible for premarital sex and stuff, it is he, yes HE as in Mr. Pious-who-always-have-something-to-say-to-or-something-about-us, is the person Sarah and me saw going on a date just after class and most probably heading for D’ketapang. Whoa! That was a mouthful! But yeah, back to the topic…..I mean, he’s been saying that it’s because of girls that men go astray and do stuff that should not be done…And to top it off, he just has to support his ideas with Quranic verses. I have nothing against that but when he starts to label us just like that, I get pissed. So okay, he claims that we are jahat, the seductresses, the devils, the el Diablos… but if he feels so strongly about that, then why in the Holy Grounds is he out ALONE with a GIRL when SHE might just SEDUCE him? Surely if he was really pious he would refrain from anything that might just drive him to sin, but what do we catch him doing? We see him out on a DATE! Hahahahaha….how ironic can life be? And, not only did Sarah and me see him just that one time with that girl; we even saw him talking in the dark with that girl in front of the A’N’R one night…. It was DARK. So…..who is pious now Mr. Pious, dude? Look who is bloody talking.

#2

Hmm……. I’ve just got off the phone with Fidz and of course when we talk, we JUST HAVE to talk about our (or rather Fidz’s) favourite topic: MR. STUMPY!!!!!!!!!! Hahahahahaha…. I know that I’m gonna give you nightmares dudette, but this really has to be talked about. All this while, I see Mr. Stumpy as a harmless little guy who is so gentle looking and wouldn’t hurt an ant if he could help it. In fact, when he talks, Fidz and I reckon he sounds somewhat like a softy. Not to be mean or anything but he really does sound a bit too soft-spoken. Cute though. However, I have this “friend” who is totally terrified of him. I really wouldn’t have thought so. Obviously not when he looks so bloody harmless. And, I even claimed that she had an affair with him which caused her to wake up really late one day…… Anyways, I just found out like, recently. Like, who knew? But it’s funny though. Fid---oops, I mean SHE actually was shaking when she went to see him about the assignment thingy. Hmmm…don’t worry dudette, we’ll be right behind you. If he ever does get angry, the way you imagined he would, we would be right alongside you the day you decide to throw the literature book at him for walking out of the class just when you wanna ask him a question or something. Hahahahaha….chill dudette! I would sit at the side next time in SMAWP when you don’t want him to see you writing jawi again. Hehehehe….you’re so funny laa dudette!

#3

You know what…? I’ve been pondering about the life I’ve been leading in UIA (oops….should I reveal that part?). When I first came here, I thought well, people always said that it’s lonely on the way to the top and I seriously believed that. I thought that for the price of learning something I’m really interested in, I have to go though a really bad time in university. And I was prepared for that. Seriously I was. I didn’t think I’d find good friends in a place infested with malays (no offence, but TYPICAL malays are so bloody annoying and the majority of people here in the Holy Grounds are THOSE kinda people!) so I prepared myself for a lonely life in the Holy Grounds. I accepted that, thinking that it’d probably be better cos at least I’d be able to concentrate on nothing but studies. But boy was I wrong! First I met up with Julia, whom I talked t for the first time in Drama I regarding some stuff about the problems about Poetry I due to the exemption thing. Julia was so totally someone whom I thought was innocent, but I found out later that looks can be sooo deceiving; and then after a while, she introduced me to Zeph and Liyana. I had quite of a shock when I met Zeph cos the first thing I heard her talking about something from the movie “Freddie Got Fingered” and being totally selambe about it. I mean, yeah, I am corrupted in the head but I never say stuff out loud due to the fact that my school friends were bloody innocent and showing m true colours would freak the Hell outta them! So she was telling us about some certain scenes as I sat there dumbfounded yet happy by the fact that I’m not the only one who is corrupted….and on the Holy Grounds of all places! Later on Julia introduced me to Anis whom was so nice and warm that you could feel so totally comfortable with her in a blink of an eye. Once I started hanging out with Julia, I got to know Lina, Aaina and Sarah (although Sarah I’ve talked to before during the APT cos she was sitting behind me. But due to the fact that we were so nervous, whatever we said was forgotten). I got to know Fidz when I first heard her talking about death in Poetry I last semester. My first impression was Oh My God! That girl is so obsessed about death!, although I myself loved blood and gore although I prefer mine in small doses. Later when Julia, Anis and me didn’t have enough group members for our presentation, we called on Fidz, whom didn’t have a group. But I only got to know her better later when she did her drama presentation thingy with Zeph’s group and found out that she too was into supernatural and magic stuff. And now, we’re one big, happy family who laugh our asses off like crazy whenever we go to the L.P aka Lepak Place. Now I find myself using dude or dudette whenever I address someone like how Zeph does. And now everyone’s blaming me for influencing them to say Bloody Hell whenever frustrated or angry. And not only that, they are also blaming me for corrupting them…. Am I that bad? Hmm….maybe I am. It’s cos, eversince the BENdits, I’ve been too myself. Meaning that I’m letting my true colour show…..Hahahaha……I guess all this while I was really bad and I just didn’t realize it. Seriously, us BENdits, you’d be sorry to cross our paths and try to intimidate us. Either you’d get a tongue lashing from Zeph, a cynical remark from me, sarcasm from Sarah or well, the list can so totally go on. But the thing that I so love about us is, well, it’s not the coolness we exude, it’s not the authority we sometimes reckon we possess in our core classes, it’s not the fun we have; but it’s the warmth and security I feel in being with a bunch of terrific dudettes. These people are always there for me when I need them to be. You don’t need to ask, they’ll just be there and that is something very, very rare. The ironic thing is, we’re a bunch of dudettes from a place where narrow-mindedness infest the minds of many, and we manage to break the mould. And of all places to meet each other, it’s here on the Holy Grounds where people like us are so very few and almost non-existent. Like, how in the world did we, people like us, get thrown in into a place like this? *sigh* Like Sarah said, it’s FATE!!! FATE, FATE I TELL YA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hahahahahaha……………….OMG!!!!!!! Thinking about our weird history, I could laugh out so loud. And could you imagine, this all happened in less than 5 months. It felt like only yesterday………..*sigh* You guys have made my stay here in MCIIUM a really memorable one. I never thought I’d find such great friends. I love you guys so much!!!!!!

0 comment(s):

Post a Comment