Thursday, January 08, 2004

Finals in a few more weeks!

Bloody Hell! This week is sooo bloody tiring.... I haven't been able to rest or to sleep enough. Every morning I get so tempted to press the snooze button, but I know if I do.... I would end up not waking up at all...... Man, there's Just waaaaay too much to do! Presentations, assignments, and our finals are in a few more weeks! I'm so not prepared. Yesterday's poetry quiz was sooo susah! I mean, it's 10 bloody points. If I don't score.... I dunno laaa...Die laaaa.........Anyways, I'm so sleepy right now actually. I would so love to go right to bed right now but I have some stuff to discuss. So...NO BLOODY WAY! Plus, I have a presentation in a few hours time.....So, wish me bloody good luck! Adios peeps! -Lin-Zy

0 comment(s):

Post a Comment