Monday, January 26, 2004

Being sentimental after a lost...

I'm in the addictive Cc instead of studying for the poetry exam which I'll be sitting for in another 2 hours or so. I don't feel like studying, but then again, when did I ever? I'm with Julia right now, supposedly studying but noo...we just take one look at the CC and we are, well, *I* am all hell-bent on going on-line.

The truth is, I've nothing to say. But hell, I'm going crazy over my ex boyfriend. All of a sudden, I'm feeling the deep loss. To Hell with the feeling I'm feeling. It's eating me and it makes my mind numb. I keep thinking of ‘what ifs' and 'if onlys'. I just hate that feeling. It makes you vulnerable. And vulnerability makes you weak.

Honestly, I just wanna stop being so depressed about stuff. I can't afford to. It only kills me... But I still kill myself anyway with all these thoughts....Damn it.

Okla, fine. I obviously have nothing to talk about so...I'll go for now. Bye!

0 comment(s):

Post a Comment