Thursday, February 05, 2004

Exam blues...

Hiya people... I'm still alive and breathing. I'm at Sarah's right now, searching for some stuff on drama while writing in this blog entry. I guess you guys haven’t heard from me in a while. What do you expect? I ain’t got no net at home! I don’t know when my dad will actually activate the phone line so... I'll just have to be patient til then.

Ugh... I hate today's exam. It was so sucky... But then again, the truth was that it was easy, it's just that I didn't bother to study properly thus I didnt get to answer 100 %. But Hell, screw it. It has passed and I soo dont wanna look back on that. Let's just pray that I will at least pass so that I won’t have to repeat the bloody paper again. Drama is in another 2 more days and prose is after.... Hmm... I wonder whether I'll study. I won’t be surprised if I don’t. I mean, I am in Sarah's house, so of course we'll end up talking rather than studying. Alaaa...it's just drama... I'm sure I'll do OK... I hope.

Hmm...at last I wrote the letter I've been wanting to send to my ex... But should I send it? I'm so worried about what his reaction would be. Please give me the strength to do this... It's now or never I guess. Just hope that I'll manage to; cos I really need to. Man, it surprises me just how mushy I can get sometimes. It's kinda weird in ways but what the hey... Once in a while ajee....

Hehehe....man, I just can't wait for the exams to be over. And then I can relax for about a month or so. Too bad I have to spend my holidays in Seremban though... But at least I'll have rest. And God, if i had the net... you would have no bloody idea how crazy I would go. I would probably not sleep even. Hahahaha....and the nearest CC is a Mat Rempit's Hangout place. There's no way in Hell will I go to that place. I'd rather go to the bloody ZC CC!!!!!!!!

Okay...actually I don’t know what to say already. I’ve run out of stuff to tell. Life has been boring... So, until my life gets more eventful, I’ll just have to keep on writing boring blog entries. So til then, keep rocking dudettes!!!!!!! -LinZy-

0 comment(s):

Post a Comment