Saturday, February 21, 2004

In a CC with annoying kids in KB

You dudettes know where I bloody am? I’m in Kelantan in a CC with a bunch of dumb kids who has no respect for other people. They are screaming their heads off thinking they are king and peeking into whatever the Hell you are doing. They are so bloody, freaking stupid. But hey, what can you expect from a bunch of kids? screw all of them!!!!! makes the ZC CC waaaaay cooler by far! but well, I don’t have the luxury to choose I guess. this is the only CC I can get to ever since the holidays. So, appreciate what I can do for now. Bloody Hell! I just wish I could give all of these guys a sound scolding. But what the hey1 I can always just slap them on their heads. they make look tough, but I think they are only about like what? Form 2? So, DAMN ALL OF THEM!!!!!

0 comment(s):

Post a Comment