Monday, January 19, 2004

Chaos Bleeds

Hmmmm....bloody Hell! You know what? I typed an entire blog entry a few days back while I was in Seremban and saved it onto a bloody diskette....But damn! I'm in the bloody ZC CC and my bloody diskette is in my bag, in my room 4 flights of stairs and 4 floors up! I'd be crazy to actually want to go up just to get the bloody diskettes... Damn it laa. But nevermind, it wasn't like I had anything to say anyway....although I would like to post it anyway. But...if I were to post it tomorrow, it would be soo totally outdated! But maybe I'll just post it sometime if I remember. Just to make my typing worthwhile.

Hmm....I'm in the CC with Julia, Anis and Zeph right next to me and I just soo dunno what to type actually so I’m totally crapping out! Oh yeah, Anis said "BUFFY: CHAOS BLEEDS RULE!" Damn, she dah finish that game and I haven't! And to think that I taught her how to pick up stuff in the first level while I was already at the Initiative Level! And now she already finish! No fair! It's all Spike's fault! I couldn't find the stupid gas tank at the side in the bloody cyborgs' room! hmm...so now I'm at Sunnydale Mall with Willow. I got to the part where I have to fight Vampire Tara but i haven't defeated her... I can't wait to go home on Wednesday. Then I can kill the Vamp Bitch and get the game done and over with. Hmm... I don't want to finish just yet... I'm having soo much fun killing the vamps. Probably after this I'm gonna see just how fast I could play each level. I just love to play as Spike1 He rocks! Especially when he gets mad and starts hitting people like crazy... And I love his remarks. Quirky and sarcastic. Hmmm...he's one helluva sexy vampire....Okay...I think I'm getting off the topic now so, I'd better sign off.

So, yeah, I'd better go. I have to go to the Library and look for some books to add to the bloody assignment cos Mr. Stumpy is threatening to deduct marks if we don't include any "concrete" references. Bloody Hell! And he told us last minute! Bodoh him....Heheh. Oklaa oklaa....I’ve been talking too much already. I'd better go. Bye Bye! -LinZy

0 comment(s):

Post a Comment