Thursday, January 15, 2004

Sometimes, going to class can drive you insane

Warghhhhhhhhhh! It has been a waaaaay crazy week on the Holy Grounds...As bloody usual! Damn! But hey, at least I made it through another week alive.

Hmmm....Mr. Stumpy is soo getting on my nerves. First he told us that he wanted us to do a presentation on the topic we've been given on Tuesday; so we cracked our brains and squeezed every bloody energy and wasted every free time we had to do the assignment+presentation thing. We sacrificed that much. In fact, Fidz aka Quellegondiel could be quoted saying "*sigh* The things you do for love...". Hmm.....she loves Mr. Stumpy? Hehehehehe....don't worry Fidzy, we know your "tiny" secret........... Anyways, due to the fact that we had a little more printing to do, we skipped Akhalq (which turned out to be cancelled anyway!) and went through more trouble to look for a place to print. Well, we faced a few minor problems about printing bad stuff but we got through eventually. But the last straw was when we finally got to class (late at that); we saw that Mr. Stumpy was actually teaching! I mean, WTF? When the class was finished, he could actually say that the presentation was to be done later in the week, although THERE ISN'T ANY OTHER CLASS DURING THIS WEEK! That was the bloody last class for the week; meaning that we have to wait next week to do the presentation. And then, when he looked at our assignment, he actually was shocked to see all the website addresses we used for references. He told us that he already told us that he wanted at least 5 books as references, although, he never did mention that. Bodoh! Hmmmph.....well, at least Sarah and Zeph Aqidah presentation went well.... I helped Sarah with the assignment until 3am! She crashed my room and well, hers went great. At least Mr. Stumpy didn't go bodoh on them in their class! Bodoh!

Well, after a sucky day, and only one hour of class for the entire day, Sarah and me decided to go to Amcorp. So we did. And I, who decided NOT to spend any money, ended up spending about $60 on books and VCDs!!! Bodoh la me.....Oh, and I met my friend Fairuz there. She called me to tell me that she was in Amcorp and that I should go there too cos there was so many ice bajus and I said "Hey, I'm in Amcorp too!" hehehehe...I was in McD eating diner with Sarah then....Hehehe...what a coincidence.

Bleurgh!!!!! To add more grief to the entire week, a BENdit sister of ours has been reported on. Some bloody friend of hers just couldn't mind her bloody business and just bloody decided to show that she's just so bloody good and turn on her own friend. Sheesh! Seriously I think staying here does things to your brain.... I think it contaminates it with some kind of virus that slowly threatens to take away your sanity.... Too bad we can't do anything about it though. Because these people in the Holy Grounds are going about doing supposedly "good" things when they don't realize that they're just making us retaliate more.

Damn! We sure got one Helluva telling off from Ms. Adibah today! She was soooo bloody pissed. She started going at everyone and we were all cowering from her, all scared to death by her sudden outburst. Man, it's amazing to see just how much anger there is in such a small person.... Damn! And our bloody presentation was soooo bad. Well, the poem was ok, but the way we presented it was bloody bodoh! Can you imagine, I woke up early to practice but unfortunately, due to the jam, we couldn't get together to practice..... So we just bantai the entire thing. I even brought a radio for the background music.... So when it was our turn, we went and pasang the radio and started reciting the poem......and just when the song was about to start, the poem ended...HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Bodoh laaa us!

Hmmmm.............I'm going back to Shah Alam at last. Thank GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I hate Seremban! It's bloody boodoh. It's so kampung. I still can’t believe my mom would actually do that.... Damn......

Well....you know what? It's almost been an hour since I've been in the CC and Julia just pointed out that we both only have $2 left...not enough money to pay that means........cos one hour costs $2....Hehehehehe...Plus, I almost nodded off to sleep in front of this computer while typing this. I'm just soo bloody sleepy.... Cos of today laaaa......wake up so early....

So, that rounds up the week... in UIA that is...Heheheheheh....oklaaa dudettes! See ya next entry. BYE! Love, Lin-Zy the Responsible Corruptor

0 comment(s):

Post a Comment