Monday, January 19, 2004

My crazy weekend

NOTE TO EVERYONE: THIS ENTRY WAS SUPPOSED TO BE DATED 17th OF JANUARY 2004.

Urgh….It s been a really boring weekend. Well, not really actually, but, well, somewhat. I didn’t really do much so that explains my boredom.

But yeah, at least I was able to meet up with my Shah Alam friends whom I’ve not met for sooooooooo long. I’ve missed them loads and being ale to catch up with them is way cool. They (Fairuz, Iylia & Aima) even got me a birthday present! Aaw…. They actually remembered. They got me a really nice top with a picture of red butterflies on them. Hehehe….it’s really nice you guys! I like it so much! Thanx!

They day I went out with my friends in Shah Alam we actually had to climb over my house gate like a bunch of runaway prisoners! I didn’t have the key to that particular lock, hence all the climbing that earned us honks from cars driving by and their passengers gaping at us. And I was in my knitted ‘holey baju’! People who’d see me in my usual clothes would be surprised to see my transition of my taste in clothes. Hmm…and to think I’m studying on the Holy Grounds…You’d think I’d change at least a little but heck, instead I start wearing clothes that are see through (hey, but I do wear something underneath, you know!). Hehehe…how ironic. Anyways, we didn’t do much. We went to the library to pick a baju from another friend, Suneetha, and then we headed off to Shah Alam Mall. We didn’t do much there either. I bought a top that was a bit too small for me, ate some fancy Italian dessert (which caused me to get sakit perut right in the middle of the night) and went to guitar shops and let ourselves drool all over the guitars. Then later I went to my friends house and burned some stuff I needed on-line.

Then on Saturday I went to Amcorp Mall and did a little shopping spree yet again. I bought some wind chimes that my mom so loved, bought some DVD’s, got a few magazines and bought jewelry. Urgh, I’m bloody broke and yet I allow myself to splurge… God, how the heck am I gonna topup my phone now? Hmmm….later I headed off to Seremban, which bores me to Death as you all know so I don’t need to remind any of you about that. Argh, and too bad I missed Fidz’s performance in One Utama. Sorry dudette! I bet you did good anyways.

That’s about how “exciting” my weekend could get… Just the normal, boring thing each day. It’s not like I don’t appreciate the days that go by. Its not that I’m not thankful that I am still able to wake up and live another day but…I’m just getting tired of routines. I’m not really spontaneous either but I do long for a bit of something different sometimes.

Hmmmph, finals are like in a few more days. Am I gonna die? In ways, yeah! I’m okay in all my core courses but what’s bugging me is the Fundamental Knowledge subjects. Every time I think I’ve read enough, it turns out that I haven’t. Even worse, the Akhlaq Lecturer don’t even like us…so how in the world are we gonna pass if she decides to just fail us? Bloody Hell! I really wanna give her a piece of my mind before the semester ends. I just can’t stand her thinking that we are a bunch of sluts. I just hate these kind of narrow-minded people. And plus, our attendance for Farhu A’in is like, non-existent! Hmm…and Arab? Well, thank God I passed the second test; so there’s a good chance for me to pass this second time around. Whatever it is, let’s just hope we do okay for the upcoming finals ok dudettes?

So, well, argh, just see you guys at the LP later where else?

0 comment(s):

Post a Comment