Monday, January 12, 2004

A question of trust..

Hmmmmm……… I have nothing in particular to talk about today. I’m just feeing like plain ol’ me, minus me being extremely lethargic.

About the move thing, well, you could say I’m kinda getting used to it, for my mother’s sake, despite the feeling of wanting to cry each time the end of the week draws near. I still hate it , I can’t deny it, but…seeing just happy my mom is, I force a huge, fake smile and just bear with it. It hurts, yes, but it’s a price I have to pay, I guess. The thing that bugs me is, how my mom told me that I could stay in Shah Alam, but whenever I express the desire to go there instead of Seremban, my dad will have this totally disapproving look on his face and that really pisses me off. It’s my life too, you know. Besides, all my stuff like clothes, books and others are there. So what’s so wrong about me wanting to go to Shah Alam? I discovered this a week ago. Well, my dad thinks I’m sneaking around with guys behind his back!!!!!!! Yeah, me the goody-two-shoes is sneaking around! First of all, I DON’T EVEN GO OUT WITH MY GIRL FRIENDS and yet he thinks I’m sneaking out with GUYS? WTF?????????? I was sooo bloody angry when I heard that! I just so hate this stupid life! If he really believes that I’m doing all this, I might as well go ahead and really do it. It’s better than being accused of something I didn’t even do. At least that way; he’s REALLY accusing me of something. And this all happened with my mom being the middle-man. I didn’t fight with my dad face to face; instead, my mom had to endure the entire thing. This is really sucky. It’s bloody stupid. And you know what, when I saw him after that stupid fight, he acted like that never even happened. He was his silly, goofy alter-ego again. It’s so bloody dumb. It was as though he never said all those hurtful things.

You know, all my life I’ve lived an overly protected life. I’ve never even been outside of Shah Alam ALONE! When I was little, I played on my bike in the compound of my house ONLY, the only friend’s house I was allowed to go to was my next-door-neighbour’s (who later in life became my boyfriend) and even in going there I had to be careful to come back before my dad does; if not he’ll start asking questions about why I was there for so long. Supposedly I shouldn’t go there all too often cos there was a boy (yes, my boyfriend-to-be then) there (Oh, come bloody on! I was only 3-5 then! And he was a year younger than me. What could possibly HAPPEN?). My friends at school who kept inviting me to watch movies or go hangout at places outside Shah Alam started t get really annoyed. They dissed my dad and kept saying that my dad’s bloody paranoid and stupid. I DEFENDED him. I told them to mind their own business. I was angry at them for saying things like that (who wouldn’t?). Really, I never held anything against him for doing that t me. Although I would have loved to be able to go out independently once in a while if not often, I never questioned my dad’s intentions. I came to the conclusion that he did that cos he knew what’s best for me. But now, after what he accused me for doing stuff, I agree that he’s just too BLOODY PARANOID! He’s overly possessive and just soo unreasonable. Come on, doesn’t he trust me? What have I ever done to make him even think that I can’t be trusted? Just because I went out with one of my BEST FRIENDS, who just so happens to be a GUY, he thinks that every time I go out, I’m off him with some guy doing God knows what? BLOODY HELL! This is just stupid! Now, whenever I even think of wanting to go to Shah Alam, I start to dread his deadly stares. BLOODY HELL! And after all that, after all the disgust I had in my heart for him for saying that, I feel like it never happened. That just goes to show just how bloody forgiving. I’m just too bloody nice to stay angry for long. And that have proved to be a disadvantage, cos people tend to walk all over me. *Sigh* And to think I almost cried my eyeballs out that night.

Man, I can be just too bloody melancholic sometimes. How I wish I wasn’t like this too often. My life is complicated as it is, why all this grief?

Hmm…..Oh yeah, that day when Zeph screamed when Anis put Pepper (the cat) on her shoulder, was sooo classic! Zeph went:

“Red Cham---Bwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaargh!”

Hehehehehe…….it was so cute.

Oh, and that star thingy I received from Dollah, sure caused one helluva stir. Especially when Ms. Adibah knew about it. Now she’s calling me Dollin and reckons that I “slobber” all over him when I see him….Eeeeew! Seriously, that little woman can be bloody scary sometimes, and evil. And to think she writes subtitles for SpongeBob and is able to sing along to the theme song whenever I start singing it! She’s really scary….and cool, of course! What lecturer would actually take the time to hang out with their students? She’s so cool. Too bad this is the last semester we’ll be seeing her…. Hmm….hehehe…but I still reckon that she’s one helluva evil woman. Hehehe…. Kiddin’ laa Miss!

Oh yeah…surprisingly, the Arab test on Saturday was bloody easy. Probably because Julia’s favourite Ustaz kept giving us all these hints and clues that were so hard to miss. But phew!!!!!!!! At least I’m confident that I’ll pass this one. This time last year I totally flunked this second test which eventually brought down my final points and made me fail bloody Arab. Bloody hell! Hehehe…..hopefully we’ll at least pass, even if it’s not in flying colours, eh, dudettes?

Well, that is all the ranting and venting I can do for now. I’ve gotten tired so I soo gotta sleep. Nitey Nite Dudettes! Keep Rockin’!

0 comment(s):

Post a Comment