Monday, January 26, 2004

Of doing nothing and an ex-boyfriend

Hey dudettes, I’m still alive and breathing on this side of the world. Ain't just gone yet...Like you'll ever get rid of the Corruptor.

Again, as bloody usual that is, I left the bloody diskette containing all the stuff for my blog entry in my bloody room somewhere and came down to the bloody ZC CC empty-handed, except for my wallet, of course.

So anyways, yup I’m back onto the Holy Grounds. That's for moving to You-Know-Where. Now I'm perpetually stuck to traveling like a maniac up and down to that bloody place to this bloody place... but hell, I'll just have to live with it now, mustn’t I? I'm not that worried about Poetry surprisingly. Especially since I got only 3/10 for my blimming Quiz; as opposed to my 19/20 mid-term. But to hell with it. I'm thinking about my Arab on Thursday... Oh and yes of course, the bloody break...although I'll have to spend it in the God-forsaken place... but then again, I'm thinking of getting a job... that would be great, wouldn't it? Hopefully I'll find one.

I haven't been doing much lately...Just lounging about, thinking, supposedly studying, watching LOTR back to back... Stuff like that. Oh, but last week was a bloody BLAST! There was the bloody Aqidah presentation and some freaky stuff on Tuesday and then Wednesday....Hehehe... that was when Fidz was all Horny for Agent Smith and practically foaming at the mouth! But then, we surprised her with the Agent Smith action figure in the "wet" scene aka Burly Brawl. Hehehe....her expression was priceless. She screamed! I told you guys that it was wise to take her to the LP instead on 'U' cafe. She would have given the peeps there a heart attack right there. It's always great to make a friend smile. We're glad you liked it. Love ya loads!

Lately I've been pining for my ex boyfriend-AGAIN! I dunno... after him, I just lost interest in any other guy... does that make me normal? It’s been a year and yet... Things are just so complicated. I have this letter forming in my head, just waiting to be written and sent. Should I? There's nothing for me to lose, is there? What do you guys think? I just...hmm... even I don't know anymore. I'm tired of thinking. There’s too much to think of. But heck, who am I kidding? I love him. And that's something I've never told anyone...not even him. And perhaps that's what that made me lose him... damn it. I was rereading my 2002 journal and I fell in love with him again... But, how does he feel about me now? It’s been so long ago. That’s something I’ll never be sure of until I tell him all the things that I need to say. Whatever he says after I tell him doesn't matter. Just as long as I’m able to tell him all the things I’ve been feeling. Then at least I’ll have closure. Give me strength to do this. I’ve never felt so strongly about anyone.

Ooookay.....I’ve just had an emotional outburst there. hehehe....it does sound a bit odd coming from me, huh? Hehee....when the Corruptor goes around talking like that you just now there's something wrong... naah, I’m still sane and human... that's all I am. HUMAN.

So, that's all I have to say right now. The songs they are playing in the CC right now are transporting me back to the past. They’re playing Nat Imbruglia, Sarah McLachlan, Aaron carter and all that 90's shit.

Yeah, I've been rattling abit much so I soooo gotta go. I’ll catch up with you guys later. Lots of love dudettes! -LINZY-

0 comment(s):

Post a Comment