Wednesday, June 24, 2009

SKF Family Day 2009

My dad's company celebrated their annual family day last Sunday. We all went there early that morning, since my dad after all is in the committee. My ibu and bapak, my brother and sister, and my cousin, Kanna, and I had fun fooling about that day. Here are some photos to share:

Had my face painted there.
Took so long to get to my turn. One lady had her entire family line up one after the other. After one was done, she'd call another :p

Yes, I actually took the time to do the sand art thingy. Yes, I am a little girl in a young woman's body, so sue me.

And yes, my sand art picture thingy is that of a Care Bear :p
Don't be fooled, my cousin ain't just looking on and watching over my sister while she gets her face painted...
She wants to get her face painted, too. There was no way I'd have my dad's company logo painted on me, though :P

Love, Linzy~

0 comment(s):

Post a Comment