Tuesday, June 09, 2009

Absent

This is going to be a quickie.

I've been quiet for a while. That's mostly because:

  • I've been busy moving to my new place
  • I have moved in and kemasing my new place.
  • My new place doesn't have internet access.
  • I have so many products to juggle that I can't even blog at work.
  • The firewall is back up at the office and cannot surf some sites, ie Facebook
  • I've been moving about that I've hardly had the time to properly catch up with anything.
But now here I am sitting down at Oldtown Kopitiam, Cyberjaya, splurging on food I don't need. I don't know why I bought all of them rotis, but I guess I needed to justify my being here for a while to use the wireless net access.

I will hopefully post up the pics from Mimi's wedding soon. And pics of my new place. And some past pics I've been wanting to put up. Am working on it.

I hope to post up more stuff soon that's been on my mind. Perhaps in the next few days, if I'm not uber busy, that is.

Til then, watch this space.

Love,
Linzy

1 comment(s):

azha said...

absence makes the heart grow fonder.haha

Post a Comment