Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Mimi+Kasim's Wedding

Sorry, this is a little late. Was planning to post sooner, but as mentioned, my new place ain't got no internet connection. Thus, I am off the line for the moment, and all posts for the timebeing, will be written whilst I am at work. But since June is proving to be a rather hectic month, I haven't had the time to sit down and jot down some thoughts.


Anyway, Mimi+Kasim's wedding went wonderfully last last weekend on the 6th in Ampang. My heart swells as I watch another friend married. I get that mixture of emotions ranging from pride, happiness, wistfulness and a hundred more that I can't put words to. But suffice to say, I am deeply happy to see Mimi and Kasim married. I wish all the very very best to the two of them.

It was a wonderful day. With the wedding and the long lost friends and being with Ash, it was many happy things at once. It was wonderful because I got to see another friend of mine happily reveling in her marriage. It was wonderful because I got to see friends whom I have not seen since last year, after my last semester ended. And it was wonderful because I managed to sneak some time with my Sayang in a day, and a day is so precious, cos I only get a few precious days with him in a month.

All in all, a wonderful day. And I await the days when all my friends get married. And myself as well to my Sayang, insyaAllah.
Congrats, Mimi+Kasim!
Love,
Linzy

0 comment(s):

Post a Comment