Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Acrostic 2 v.2

Yes, this is version 2. I was in the middle of version one when I got the inspiration for version 2, and decided to write it before I lost my train of thoughts. I ended up finishing the second one first.

A piece that I just decided to write one night as I was about to fall asleep.

I enjoy the blatant indiscretion, this impudent flaunting,
love the elaborate attempt to hide in the open
the secrets we both keep to ourselves to
feel as though we are in a secret world
of our own in which we consist of only
your own self and my own self, comfortable in our own
skin, in our ownselves without having to paint
on these masks of indifference. You can just be
mine, and I'll just be yours. And that is all there is.

(c) Hazlin Aminudin, 2009

Love,
N.e-Q

P/s: Sayang, thank you for teaching me acrostic poetry :)

0 comment(s):

Post a Comment