Thursday, June 04, 2009

Distraction

It's one of those nights again; and I can't sleep.

Thoughts of you fill every space of my consciousness.
Behind closed eyelids, a myriad of memories play over and over, distracting me from attempting to slumber...but then, that is so typical of you. A constant distraction. But a blissful, wonderful distraction. A distraction when I'm working. Or when I'm driving. Or when I am simply just being. You distract me. But in ways that render me weak-kneed. So much so that you often lull me into complacency, made helpless from your attention.

Even when you're not here I am distracted by just thinking of you.

And if I'm going to have to go through this tonight, I might as well have you here.

I wish you were.

Because I miss you.

Yours,
N.e-Q

0 comment(s):

Post a Comment