Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Out of my Mind ep.2

(Written on the 6th of April)

I'm out of my mind.

The early dawn brought revelations that I thought would assuage this burning. I thought it would douse the flames. I thought it would wake me up from my impossible dream. I thought it would tell me that I am ablaze with the wrong fuel, and I'm threatening to burn the house down.

But I'm out of my mind.

I say, let it burn. Let it burn. Let it go up in flames and see everything I built up turn to cinders. Ashes to ashes. Dust to dust. Isn't that what they say at some funerals? Well, we're all doomed to burn. We're all dust. That's what my irrationality says.

I'm out my mind.

But I think I like it. I like entertaining my thoughts that have long remained idle. That have collected dust along the years. Exploring thoughts long forgotten, emotions long since felt. There's danger in falling deeper, but I'm sinking anyway. No use pulling me out now.

But I'm out of my mind.

Cos I know I'm wrong. I know I was wrong all along. Even from before, before I woke up feeling comfortably wrong, I laid down my rules in plain black and white on my wall for me to see lest I forget.

And I'm out of my mind, cos I have. And ignorance is such bliss.

Love, LinZy~

0 comment(s):

Post a Comment