Saturday, April 26, 2008

Saturday Morning

I woke up and stretched languidly and smiled to myself.

Finally.

I got up, took a shower and proceeded to prepare for moving day. Moving back to campus, that is. Not something I'd usually look forward to, since it does signal the start of classes and travelling back and forth on the dreaded train. However, these past few weeks have given me a new reason to look forward to get back to the good 'ol Holy Grounds :)

I carried the boxes and bags I needed to bring to campus downstairs. All placed near the door, ready to load them into the boot of the car when we were ready to go. I did all this with a spring in my step, anticipating the rest of the day, knowing I'd be able to see Ash later.

I woke Ash up sometime at 9am, as he asked so he could go to the mahallah office to check whether it's open and check in if it was. After that I went on with everything, arranging things into the boxes and putting clothes into bags. But at about 10am, Ash called to tell me: the office is not open today.

Bloody hell, that was frustrating news. After already planning for this day, we find out that we'd have to hold everything til tommorow. Cos even if I went to Gombak, I'd have nowhere to stay. And that way I'd have to go back to Seremban anyway....So I couldn't....sigh. Talk about killjoy.

So I'm only heading back tomorrow....A day later than expected. Better than nothing, but frustrating nonetheless. So, love, I'll see you tomorrow then. Can't wait ;)

Love, LinZy~

0 comment(s):

Post a Comment