Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Splish-Splash

It was hot, I was bored and I just needed some time out. It was a typical Tuesday afternoon. I didn't have anything else to do since there were only 2 classes which were all done by 1pm. Usually Lina, Yumi and I would just sit around and chit-chat...but this day I was just feeling so sweaty with the heat.

I had an impulsive idea. I was thinking, since it's been a long time since we've been swimming in the stream, I thought the idea of going for a dip in the cool cool water of the stream would be simply wonderful. I proposed the idea to Lina, who said she didn't mind. Yumi couldn't make it cos she had classes til 7pm on Tuesdays and Thurdays. And lastly and importantly, I called up my darling Ash to see whether he wanted to go. Since he, too, said he didn't mind, we began the hunt for a car to rent.

After calling here and there, we finally got ourselves a car and Ash was gonna be picking it up and then picking us girls up. But right after we settled everything, we ran into Raqib. We invited him to join us and he agreed. And since raqib wanted to go too, there was no need for car rental; cos we could all take Raqib's car. So we did.

After dropping by our rooms and picking up what we needed and changing, we set off to the stream. We got a nice, shady spot with somewhat of a pool to wade about in. The water felt so refreshingly cool after enduring such a hot hot day. It was just so good to be feeling so relaxed in the water, splashing about with good company, that is, Lina, Raqib and my Sayang.

We had lotsa fun. It gave me a chance to forget about class and work for a few hours and enjoy having fun with friends and being in the arms of my dearest sayang...it's just exactly what I needed.

I wish we could do that again soon... That was definitely one of the best ways to wind down after a tiring day.

Love, Linzy~

0 comment(s):

Post a Comment