Friday, August 29, 2008

5 Years Down the Road

After reading Fidzy's blog some days back, I couldn't help laughing every now and then whenever I think about it. I forgot about this little incident we had when we discussed what we would all be doing five years down the road. But now that I am reminded of it, I remember that it was during the first week of Semester 1, and we were having a little get-together at Leha Kelfood. Aaina wasn't araound cos a) she was in Bangi; and b) I forgot to tell her where we were.

I don't remember how we got to talking about what we would be doing five years from now. Perhaps it was about how this was my last semester and we were probably talking what we would be doing after graduation. I guess at this point of time, we were starting to see the long stretch of possibilities of the future. And really, 5 years is not all that far away...

Apparently Fidzy recorded our predictions onto paper, and this is what came of it... (copied off Fidzy's blog)

Lina - Married with kids
LinZy - either married to Ash or still planning their wedding
Ash - re: above
Ayumi - Travelling the world
Maj - some politician who loves island hopping
Aaina - still in Bangi.......HAHAHHAHAHAHAH!
Raqib - getting stabbed upon meeting the love of his life
FidZy - a rockstar or somewhat.........married or not!

Interesting indeed...I'm curious to see which one turns out true. They're all pretty plausible, but then again, we never know what lies ahead, yea? We'll see in time...

Love, LinZy~

0 comment(s):

Post a Comment