Monday, April 05, 2010

So...

Everything is official now.

I've tendered my resignation with WKESP on the 1st of April. And no, it was no April Fools' joke. This must have been one of the most difficult things I've ever done...I'll miss my teammates terribly.

I've signed the contract wit Star. I shall commence employment on May 3rd. I shall be a sub-editor for the daily newspaper, editing from 4pm to 12am, 5 days a week.

I'm looking for an apartment in the PJ area...something much more affordable from the place I am now, since I'm taking a hefty paycut (but the upside is better benefits). I've found a place, and that is tentatively the place I'll be taking up.

I feel anxious and scared, also unsure of whether this is the best decision. But after a long talk with my Team Leader, Arvind, I think this is for the best. And I no longer feel so heavy with uncertainty and guilt.

But I feel lighter, relieved. And looking forward to better things and opportunities.

Everything is bearing pretty heavy in my mind at the moment, and I cannot find the words to really put this heart to rest. But for now, this will do.

So, wish me luck.

Love,
Linzy

5 comment(s):

TimShafiee said...

hi linzy,
best of luck for your new job.hope u'll be happy and have great time at ur new office =)

Hazlin Aminudin said...

Thanks, Tim...I hope so too. Nervous gila ni..but hopefully I'll have fun and enjoy my work.

Anonymous said...

Good luck dear! I think change is a good thing for the soul.. To new adventures!

Dearests said...

Alhamdulillah. ALL THE BEST LINZY!!!

Hazlin Aminudin said...

Sarah: Yes, it surely is. Change is good. I'll miss the good friends, but change is very much needed. Onwards I go!

Anis: Thanks! I'm hoping for the best!

Post a Comment