Saturday, April 10, 2010

It's a Special Day

Two years ago, my Asdil -- the other half of me -- and myself discovered a mutual spark between us that would bring us to where we are now. And we've stoked that spark to a flame that burns bright independently and surely.

My thoughts run dry as I search for the words to describe the feelings that I feel for him, to say how thankful and relieved I am for that one special day that we just found that spark in the dark. Those words, as much as I would like to think that I have a hold on them, merely dance along the edges of my heart, and could never dream to fall deep enough to drown and  test these deep waters.

And this day, this anniversary of ours, is just a day. It could be any other day, and I will still love you, I will still be thankful for this very same day, two years ago. I will thank whatever urge, whatever instinct, whatever voice that told me to turn to you that day and fall into the unknown with you. It can be any other day, cos I'm not counting, as those days will count on and on until we can't count no more. And it can be any other day, and yet we remember it because without it, who knows whether we would have ever done the same thing at another time, or that we would even feel that spark again.

So, because of that Sayang, I will not try to put this love into words, it'll only put my love to shame. But to commemorate this day, let me just say, I love you. You know how much, because I try everyday to tell and show you but never seem to feel justified. But I know you know. And that's what matters most.

So again, I love you Asdil.

Love,
Hazlin

0 comment(s):

Post a Comment