Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Ask Me

I somehow came across this site which allows you to ask a person anything you want, and you can either stay anonymous or announce yourself as the person who asked.

I thought this was pretty cool because of two main things; the first being the fact that I love filling in forms and questionnaires. And the second would be because it would be interesting to see what people would like to know about me, or would want my opinion on. And they have the freedom on whether they want to make themselves known as the asker, or be blissfully anonymous as I find the words to answer the question, not knowing by whom it was posed.

Of course, it goes without saying that I will answer the best I can, as long as the questions are reasonable and answerable. And in the even any sensitive and/or candid questions be asked, I would answer tactfully, and would give a non-answer if need be.

But go ahead. Don't let that stop you. Let's see what you've got for me.

Ask me anything http://formspring.me/Sup3rnal

0 comment(s):

Post a Comment