Monday, July 06, 2009

Wedding Plans

Rules: Once you've been tagged, you are supposed to write down your wedding plan! At the end, tag the person whose wedding plans you'd like to know.

1. How old are you?
- 23 going on 24 in half a year's time.

2. Are you single?
- Happily not :)

3. At what age do you think you'll get married?
- Before I complete 3 decades of living. Or in other words, before I turn 30.

4. Do you think you'll be marrying the person you are with now?
- I hope and I pray for that to be so. I can't see myself with anyone else.

5. If not, who do you want to marry?
- Errr...it has never crossed my mind. Not one to fantasise about other men :p

6. Who will be your bridesmaid or best man?
- Erm...to avoid conflict, I would have my lil sis, Haida, as my bridesmaid. As for the best man, that's for my Sayang to decide.

7. Do you want a garden/beach or traditional wedding?
- Traditional. Have always fancied getting married in the Shah Alam mosque.

8. Where do you plan to go on honeymoon?
- If I could, somewhere in Europe.

9. How many guests do you think you'll invite?
- As many people as possible. But I'd wanna have an intimate gettogether with close friends later for some laidback lepaking.

10. Will that include your exes?
- They will be on the invitation list. They all stayed on good terms and as good friends with me, after all.

11. How many layers of cake do you want?
- Uuhh... never really thought about it. I'd think the actual food we'd be eating is more important :p

12. When do you want to get married, morning or evening?
- Early morning, just when dawn is breaking.

13. Name the song/tune you'd like to play at your wedding.
- Never really thought about it... I shall ponder on that soon.

14. Do you prefer fine dining or just normal spoon, fork and knife?
- No stuck-up, pretentious fine-dining, please. Just good old traditional Malay cuisine and everyone can have a go at it either with their hands or with fork and spoon.

15. Champagne or red wine?
- Limau ais, please. Or anything as quenching.

16. Honeymoon right after the wedding or days after the wedding?
- Right after the wedding, thank you very much. I'd like to cherish our union by ourselves. And I'll have my phone on silent the entire trip :p

17. Money or household items?
- Household items...shall I make a list?

18. How many kids would you like to have?
- Ermmm...I dunno, 4 maybe?

19. Will you record your honeymoon in DVD/CD?
- Which parts of the honeymoon are we referring to here? Hrmmm....? Knowing me, I'd want as many visual recordings of memorable memories as possible; but with that in mind, that'll mean a lot of footage will be kept for private viewing pleasure only :p

20. Whose wedding plan would you like to know next?
- Sesiapalah yang sudi. I was bored, so I decided to do this. So, anyone else just as bored as I am, go right on ahead.

0 comment(s):

Post a Comment