Sunday, July 05, 2009

First Reactions

This is called 50 FIRST REACTIONS... type what comes to your mind FIRST whenever you hear these 50 words. Don't think and don't go back and change. Doesn't matter how random just type it! Repost it for all of your (bored) friends.

1. Beer: I hate the smell!
2. Food: Eat!
3. Relationship(s): Comfort
4. Crush: What crush?
5. Power Rangers: Never watched it.
6. Life: is beautiful.
7. The President: Barack
8. Yummy: Salmon, please!
9. Car: My silver Viva, Whedon'S Minion.
10. Movie: Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince, here I come!
11. Halloween: "Everybody hail to the Pumpkin King"
12. Sex: Oohh.
13. Religion: Fundamental. Inherent.
14. Hate: A rare emotion, reserved only for the deserving.
15. Fear: Losing.
16. Marriage: I can't wait.
17. Blondes: become green in chlorine.
18. Slippers: Flip-flops. Thongs.
19. Shoes: Nike.
20. Asians: I am one.
21. Pass time: Blogshopping.
22. One night stand: Whatever for?
23. My cell Phone: A never-leave-home-without must.
24. Smoke: Runny-nose inducing.
25. Fantasy: Too many.
26. College: Good times.
27. High school Life: Out of place. Always felt too old, then.
28. Pajamas: Unnecessary.
29. Stars: Wanna sleep beneath them.
30. Center: Off.
31. Alcohol: Don't drink and drive, among other don'ts.
32. The word "love": My Sayang!
33. Friends: My (in)sanity.
34. Money: Once a luxury, now a necessity.
35. Heartache: Hurts.
36. Time: flies too fast.
37. Divorce: An option I hope to never ponder on having.
38. Dogs: Loyal.
39. Undies: Bikinis!
40. Parents: Ibu & Bapak. Mum & Dad.
41. Babies: Hopefully, some of my own one day soon.
42. Ex: All on good terms with.
43. Song: Soundtracks to my life.
44. Color: Blue is the colour of calmness.
45. Weddings: Make me wistful and wanna cry.
46. Pizza: Dominoes! Something I have a little too often in Cyberjaya.
47. Hangout: I miss Bangi Kopitiam.
48. Rest: is being close to my Sayang.
49. Goal: To make an impact.
50. Inspiration: The works of Joss Whedon.

******************

Took this off someone's FB post. Just felt like it cos I was bored. Feel free to copy and post if you wish. Enjoy!

Love,
Linzy

2 comment(s):

azha said...

Whoa! You got a new layout! So cool! Jealous2!:p

Hazlin Aminudin said...

Thank you.
It's time for a change :p
Dah bosan tengok the same old plain pink layout. This actually feels like a representation of how I feel and think... I'm so in love with it :)

Post a Comment