Sunday, July 05, 2009

8

Sarah Elizabeth from Nomadic Soul tagged me for this. Thought I'd give it a go. Not much interesting stuff about me, so I'd think this would be rather boring :p

8 things I am looking forward to:

1. Seeing my Sayang :)
2. My convocation.
3. Continuing my studies.
4. Expanding my potential.
5. My next payday ;p
6. Bookshopping at Silverfish.
7. Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince
8. My wedding, one day.

8 things I wish I could do:

1. See my Sayang everyday.
2. Spend more time with my family.
3. Be invincible.
4. Lose weight.
5. Earn more money and save more.
6. Juggle studying and work at the same time.
7. Write and publish a book, and then, books.
8. End corruption.

8 things I love:

1. Myself.
2. My life.
3. My Sayang!
4. My family.
5. My friends.
6. My thoughts and belief.
7. My gadgets ie. phone, laptop.=

8 things I did yesterday:

1. Slept in.
2. Had brunch at Bundo Kanduang Nasi Padang restaurant.
3. Cleaned up the house.
4. Carried around our kitten, Cleo, in my dress' pocket.
5. Watched Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix.
6. Had steamboat for dinner.
7. Repaired my mother's laptop.
8. Talked to my Sayang before bed.

8 Shows I watch:

But--but-- I don't watch TV. Ah well, I'll just put the only shows I do watch, that is by the genius, Joss Whedon *bows*.

1. Buffy the Vampire Slayer
2. Angel
3. Firefly
4. Dr. Horrible's Sing-a-along Blog
5. Dollhouse
And the others that I watch occasionally:
6. Friends
7. CSI
8. Spongebob Squarepants

8 people that I tag

1. Encik Sedilku
2. Sarah
3. Mimi
4. Yanna
5. Tim
6. Azha
7. Idzaid
8. And everyone else...

0 comment(s):

Post a Comment