Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Risau

'Worried'? 'Worried'??!!

You actually want to worry about me?

I apologize in advance, but I took a deep offence at the statement you made. It annoyed me. It disgusted me. The fact that you had to remind me and ask me if I had finished my work cos you were afraid I would not complete it. Cos you think that I'd not do my part? You think I'm that kinda stupid? You want to worry about me???

I'd say bullcrap to that.

I never never ever ever put others in jeopardy for my mistakes. NEVER. And I never take risks if I'm not sure I can come out shining. NEVER. I'm not stupid, and I'm not unethical either. Take a look at my previous assignments; have I ever submitted mediocre work?

Anyone who knows me knows I'd rather take all the blame than ever putting people I am working with at risk because of my wrongdoings. I do something with my all and never do work halfway when I know I can do it so much better. I understand my role better than you think you do, and I know better than you. I don't need people second-guessing my work. Even if I'm an idiot, I'm not just your run-of-the-mill idiot. I'm not just anyone.

This is of course, my arrogant-superiority complex part of me speaking. But really, you want to worry about me???

You want me to be just as patronizing? Fine. You want me to talk about the work you worked on? Well, if I were the lecturer, I'd give it right back to you. It was either that you actually elaborated it, or don't submit anything at all. Your work was what I'd expect from an inexperienced freshman. I wouldn't have given it so much of a nod.
Your statement only proves how much you don't know me.

You don't.

Don't even think you do.

And this is not the first time you made this kinda comment to me.

Obviously I'll never say this to your face, because my policy is that I never start a fight I know I can avoid. I can forget it in an instant, but the knowledge that you deem to think that you can pass that kind of judgment on me is something that files itself away in my memory. I am offended. And I'll never say it to you because I don't have the heart to do that. And you're a friend. But the fact that I am irked beyond reason still stands.

If you come across this entry or find out about it from some mutual friend, I really do apologize for my rudeness. I really am. I just am sooo pissed off. I don't have anything against you, just the comment you made against me. This is just how I feel. The way I figure it, people are going to be rude to me anyway no matter how nice I am. And since I can never find it in me to be rude to your face, I'll just let off steam here and be rude to you here. But don't take it wrongly... This entry is more for me, not meant for you. It's here to vent my repressed anger.

So here it shall stand to record my dissatisfaction. And here it will stay.

You want to worry about me? Worry about yourself first.

~LinZy.

0 comment(s):

Post a Comment