Saturday, March 19, 2011

Sometimes

#23

Sometimes, admittedly, the days are hard. I try to brush it aside, make light of the things that are damaging my calm and close my eyes and count to 10. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't.

Sometimes it's alright. I mean, it happens, and you learn to take the punches and just turn the page. And sometimes, there are days where I want to just take comfort in your arms and hear your reassuring words.

I'm not asking for a solution, not asking you to fight my battles, not asking for much. I just want you to lend me your strength, hold me and let me let go of the demons I'm fighting in me.

When I'm with you, I find strength that I don't know I have. I find the dawn at the end of a dark night. I feel weightless when I'm in your arms. And when I'm with you, the world stops short outside the door.

Sometimes, I just wish we don't have to find time to be together. Let time find us to remind us of the passing of the hours.

0 comment(s):

Post a Comment