Sunday, March 06, 2011

And another gone and another one gone

Unconciously, I've been singing Queen's Another one bites the dust. I at first figured that it was from all the uploading of Freddie's pictures the other night. After all, I did name him after Freddie Mercury.

But now that I think about it, I think I'm singing it because Aaina just got hitched to Walad -- Finally! So so happy for them. So glad that they are safely married and now starting a new life together as husband and wife. Whoa...life is going by so fast. It feels like only yesterday we were all still in IIU and going to classes and going for late night drives...

It caught my heart abit, seeing my friends getting married... It's like, you ask yourself, when did we grow up? No matter how old we felt when we were still students, thinking we have grown so much, it turns out that we have grown abit more than that. And here's a new chapter now.

So Aaina, many many congratulations from the bottom of my heart. I was your roommate for quite some years, and I've seen your ups and downs and felt helpless when you were hurt, not knowing what to do. I'm happy to see you finally reach this point of your relationship, and hope that it will last you both forever.

We may not have been in constant touch over these past couple of years, but it doesn't change how much I care for you as a friend. So Walad, you better take care of her, because there are a lot of people to answer to (including me), if you don't.

But threat aside :P, congratulations. I hope you like the gifts :)

And another one gone and another gone...

Love, Linzy~

0 comment(s):

Post a Comment