Monday, June 28, 2010

Dear Kap

I'm watching Hachiko, and it's pulling on the heartstring that broke the day my cat Sawadikap died. I'm not ashamed for saying a cat broke part of my heart which will never heal. I'm more ashamed that I grew up and put aside his stalwart friendship, his bond with me. I just hope that he knows that I'm sorry for making him wait for me to return. I'm sorry that he waited for me for so long, and waited through his sickness before he finally let go. I'm sorry it took me so long. I'm sorry I let you down. I'm sorry I wasn't there for you, Kap. I hope you forgive me. I love you, baby.

1 comment(s):

Roze Boomerang said...

I watched Hachiko in the plane. Crying throughout the flight (8 hrs flight). Habis satu roll tissue paper. Hahahahhaa! Mata nangis, hidung pun nangis.

Post a Comment