Thursday, June 10, 2010

FidZy & Shu are Married!

I cried, but very discreetly, at Fidzy's akad nikah. It was out of happiness, pride, and a teeny bit of envy. But the good type of envy :) They looked so ecstatic that I wish I could have been in their shoes. I'm so happy for them both. My heart feels like exploding with wordless joy. My best friend's married. She looked wonderfully happy. And that makes me happy. I still can't help smiling an inward smile, thinking of all the conversations we've had in many years past. Those late night chats about the guys in our lives and our hopes for the future. And it has come to this. Fidzy and Shu married. Somehow I knew they'd find one another again. And for that I am glad :)

Congrats Fidzy babe and Shu :)

Sidenote: Shu, you better take care of her, dude. I'll hunt you down if you hurt her. But then again, I know that you won't.


I love this group picture :)
Too bad the rest of the gals couldn't stay longer.

*Ish...mamat baju biru tu pulak yang over. Love you Sayang :)

3 comment(s):

FidZy Foxburr said...

awww......thanx babe!I'll be looking forward to ur wedding nanti!And if u need help nanti I'll make sure I'll be around k! ;)THANK U SO MUCH FOR COMING!Hoping to see you and the rest of the gang on the 27th nanti!

Oh!And please wear anything you want on the 27th nanti.Takde dress code k!Just as long as u wear something ;)

ms polka sara said...

kan dia pakai bikini bole? ha ha

Hazlin Aminudin said...

I'm wearing something lacey...but I ain't tellin' what...hahaha.

Post a Comment