Saturday, February 20, 2010

Wishlist



It was a lazy Friday yesterday. I was waiting on my reviewer and had nothing to do in the interim, and I was feeling pretty ticked off to have the mood to even begin doing anything productive. So, for the most part of the day, I was chatting with Sarah while doing some window blogshopping while discussing what's nice adn what isn't. 

Sarah was on Etsy, myself jumping blogs, looking at accessories in particular. I've never really looked into Etsy, mostly because the sellers are based in the states, and being interested in buying any of the handmade crafts would cost too much than the item is probably worth. Besides, I browse Regretsy more than I do Etsy, and I've sorta associated Etsy with a good laugh. But the seller Sarah was showing me had some pretty nice handmade jewellery, and soon I was browsing the wares myself. 

Thing was, I was just admiring some pendants last weekend at the silver shop. I had my eye set on this beautiful rough-cut perfectly pink-tinted rose quartz pendant. But I didn't get it because upon closer inspection, it was engraved with a star of David.

But you see, I've always loved rough-cut stones made into pendants. Then have it hung from a light silver chain or a leather tong with an ideal length of it reaching just in the middle of the chest, ie between the breasts. And I've been looking for that perfect stone.

Sarah showing me all those beautiful pendants and necklaces has got me itching to go looking for one. Etsy had so many beautiful ones in blue, my favourite colour, and I'm simply in love with all of them (see collage I made above of all the pretties). I'm particularly in love with chalcedony, moonstone and quartz. And my absolute favourite is this one by ERMoriginals:




I really wish it was much cheaper to ship from the States to here. Otherwise I woulda gotten this pendant, no problem. It's just absolutely lovely. Ah well, will probably troll the online shops til I can get my hands on this pretty baby. For now, let's just put it on my wishlist.

Love, 
Hazlin

Disclaimer: Pictures are all from Etsy.

1 comment(s):

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Post a Comment