Wednesday, August 25, 2004

I sit and wait...Is there such a thing as Fate?

Is it too much to ask to be able to go on with my life without having to look back and ponder what-ifs and cry? Why does the past haunt me endlessly? And worse of all, why do I still cry?
Why do I still cry for ghosts whom have long ago left their haunts and wander somewhere else? Why do I cry their loss? Why should I? Why why why? When these ghosts have already forgotten that part of their once-before life?

I woke this morning from a wonderful dream I would have rather not have. It reminds me of what I can't have, what I lost, what will never be. And it was so vivid that Sarah said I was laughing and stuff in my sleep. I was so happy yet so sad. I wanted cherish that supposed incident forever... But I woke up to find out that it wasn't real. Not at all... It was just a dream. Only a dream... It only happens in dreams...

I can't get it out of my head. I can't... I just can't.

I'm sorry for being weak. I'm sorry for even feeling this. Damn it, why should I even feel this? I shouldn't. I promised myself that I wouldn't. But I miss you. Forgive me for that.

0 comment(s):

Post a Comment