Wednesday, May 05, 2004

Finishing my exams

I just finished my Arabic and MUET. They were OK I guess... assuming that I wouldn't fail Arab...MUET wasn't bad at all. The topic given was something about how to prevent petty crimes in shopping complexes. So , it wasn't actually hard to do. The arabic? Well, it was sucky since it's so difficult and whatever we studied for didn't actually come out. They actually asked old questions which we thought would not come out anymore and boy, were we wrong. Anyways, I'm trying to forget it and *try* to enjoy my holidays. Although I dunno how exactly I'm gonna do that since the holidays will be so long and boring... 2 months of absolute boredom. But I will try anyways...

Oh, and we had one fine day yesterday when we (Fizzy, Sarah, Zeph and me) hung out with Ms. Adibah aka Princess Fiona aka Ms. Evil. She looks soooo cute. We hung out a bit and talked and had fun. Well, fun as in the innocent kind.

Heh, that's all I can say for now. The cc is closing and I'm gonna go back to Seremban in a while. I also have to pack up my stuff and ship it to another room. So, I'll have to say bye for now. Til I catch sight of another PC with Internet , sayonara!

0 comment(s):

Post a Comment