Tuesday, November 18, 2003

Stabilizing....And Raya's in a week!

Okay...I've toned down but I'm still not entirely stable just yet. I'm really just still in a daze. I feel like I'm just going through the motions, not really feeling. I'm numb. Like I just don't give a damn anymore, but the funny thing is: I actually do. Darn it, I'm confusing people again....

Look, I dunno why really I'm bleeding my heart for all to see right here but I guess it's just one of those times when I, as Ms. Ad puts it: THROW HABIT! Hehehehe....

On a lighter note, I'm damn crazy!!!! Especially when I go out shopping with Sarah. I'll just go wild! But then.... not as wild as Sarah. I'm a shop-a-holic, but I don't buy much cos I always try to save my money...What an irony huh? But when I'm with Sarah...I dunno, I just tend to buy more stuff. Maybe cos she tempts me to...

Whatever it is, Raya is like less in a week, so: SELAMAT HARI RAYA. Maaf Zahir & Batin!!!!

0 comment(s):

Post a Comment