Tuesday, November 18, 2003

At the verge of breaking down

Damn.....would you guys believe me if I told you that I'm depressed? Seriously... This days I'm on the verge of crying-and that's saying something. I almost never cry. And even if I do, they're for reasons that just overcome me. And the past few days, well, you could say that the things I'm going through are just plain sucky.

My Akhlaq lecturer hates me and my friends (Julia, Sarah, Fidz, Zeph, Aaina)-Don't worry dudettes, we'll get through; my thoughts are so cloudy I just can't take it, and well, that's all I would tell to the public. But believe me, right now, I'm very close to breaking down.

I know, compared to other people, what I'm going through is nothing, but some things I just can't take. Listen, I'm not asking for help, I'm just venting out my feelings. There's no need to be worried, I'm ok...well, not REALLY but I'll get by. Just thought I'd let it out.

0 comment(s):

Post a Comment