Monday, March 10, 2008

In Joss We Trust

That was-- That was--

Wow.

I can't feel my brain. I mean, that was--

Wow.

Mind-blowing. Crazy. Extraordinary. Extremely unbelievable. Damn psycho of a plot. I was speechless and motionless for a complete minute. It's just--

Wow.

A bit of 'eww' in somewhere in there, too. Not to mention the 'Oh my God. Oh my GOD. OH MY GOD.' And the 'What the Hell?', as well. But mostly, my mind was screaming: 'I bloody knew it'.

Or actually, I saw it coming but never thought it'd actually come to be. So, still, 'Oh my God; comes more to mind.

Wow.

Where would this go? Where would it lead? What does it mean? What would happen eventually? And will the Soulful Duo make an appearance and step in? we won't know til they happen.

But--

Wow.

This wouldn't be the first time, though. We Whedonites all know this little dance number and we'll dance along. Just as long as we don't end up in smoke or in a Pylea, I think we'll deal. Until then, in JOSS we trust. And oh, I shall read no more spoilers.

~Lin

0 comment(s):

Post a Comment