Thursday, September 02, 2004

My feelings in poems...

Ist September 2004

I'm cold
Rigid
But I could melt like snow
Cold as ice
My shoulder
Here's my shoulder.
Could you...?
Break the ice
There's not enough warmth
For me to share
With anyone
With no one
Alone
Is it warm on the other side?
I heard the wall talking
Heard the fence whisper
Of sun and stars
They thaw
Frozen hearts
Cold shoulders
Sun and stars...
What are they?
Are they you?
Are they you?
Are you true?

31st of August 2004

I have a blanket
I have a blanket that covers me
Warm and comforting
Moulding and welcoming.
I hide underneath it
From the cold, from the stares
I am naked
Not to the touch
But to the eyes
Roving and plundering
I am violated
Insults singe me to the bone
Invisible scars tear at my flesh
So many secrets to hide
Where do I put them?
They are bare on my skin
Branded like cattle
They can see...
They know where I live
I close my eyes
But stares pierce through lids
I am naked
I am bare
Not without my blanket
I'm with my blanket
It'll keep me warm
I am safe.

0 comment(s):

Post a Comment