Wednesday, June 23, 2004

Stuck here with squeaky beds...

I hate it the fact that we are stuck here with nothing to do. And even worse, I am disgusted by the fact that they make it such a fuss to go home. They are depriving me from the one thing that keeps me going: BUFFY! No laa....I'm not like that really. Sure I would love to go back home and watch that but more importantly I want to see my family. I can't stand it when I am separated from family....not that I feel vulnerable or anything but it comforts me to be with them rather than a bunch of shallow minded people. Well, sorry; not all of them are like that but mostly are and it totally kills me to be among them. Right now, all I want to do is to be among my family and sleep in a comfortable bed; not in some stuffy room with crazy people and squeaky beds. *Sigh* And the least they could have done is to let us go out. At least that would make up for the unbearable monotony of this life on Hellish Grounds. That's all I feel like ranting on about for now....well, bye.

0 comment(s):

Post a Comment