Monday, June 28, 2004

Goodnight I hope...

There are some things that I don't want to think about and yet it haunts my mind. I hate having to sleep only to have my dreams invaded by unwanted guests. I don't need to be reminded. I am reminded enough. Especially when every bloody thing I look at could reminds me of things that have happened before and will never happen again unless a miracle is blessed upon me. Even every bloody word has some significant meaning. I hate it. Is it not enough that I'm already in pain? Is it necessary to aggravate the pain even more? It's so not fair. It's not that I should be punished. I didn't do anything wrong...Sh*t....Sleep is no longer to find peace, or to rest...I guess some of you know what I'm talking about. Those dreams I've been having that reminds me of pain. Yup, pain has a face and I see it every night. This is torment. This is hell on Hell.....Well, whatever the hell it is.....I just wish I could find peace in sleep again. Well, goodnight.....I hope…

0 comment(s):

Post a Comment