Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Pretty Angry

Certain people tell me to get married fast because I'm getting older and I would not look pretty anymore in my wedding dress.

I've cried many times over such words. I've thrown things around out of frustration.

Me? The day I am married to Asdil will be the happiest day of my life. No matter when, no matter how long it takes, finally being with my soulmate is worth the wait.

And the way he makes me laugh, giggle, blush...will always make me young at heart, even if not by way of looks.

2 comment(s):

Dearests said...

"...because I'm getting older and I would not look pretty anymore in my wedding dress."

OMGWTF??? Ni statement paling banggang pernah I dengar ok.

So sorry that you had to go through that. :(

Hazlin Aminudin said...

Thank you.

It really is hurtful. Out of the many reasonings I've heard, this is the most hurtful because it's so shallow.

Post a Comment