Saturday, September 04, 2010

Croissant Monster

This morning during sahur I laughed very loudly to myself when I discovered that the pack of croissants I bought had only one croissant in it.

Where are the others, you ask?

Well, I just discovered that I am in love with a croissant monster. Yes, Asdil is the croissant monster.

As soon as I bought them the other night, it turns out he devoured three just like that without me realizing it. Croissant monster he is.

There was another time when I bought them, he didn't get to eat even one. So during the day during puasa, he couldn't stop thinking about them.

Yep, I'm in love with a croissant monster. Hehe :p And I think it's adorable.

Hey, Croissant Monster, I'll buy you all the croissants you want, just don't run off with a French girl who can make you more croissants.

Love,
Linzy

0 comment(s):

Post a Comment