Sunday, July 11, 2010

Bloody brilliant

Linzy extraordinaire has done it again, ladies and gents. Several years after the fiasco at her dorm, she managed to once again lock herself out of her room. And not just out of her room, but also locked in her own home.
Yep, she forgot her key in her room, meaning she cant get into her room nor she can leave the house. Bloody brilliant. Good show, Linzy.
To top it off, her housemates are not in, and they're not reachable. All her phone calls were for naught. Dammit.
Luckily I have my phone to call for food delivery, cos it's 4pm and I ain't even had a meal today. So now I'm fed but have no idea what to do. Tried fiddling with the doorknob, and sliding a card through the lock but zero joy.
Sigh...I'm just so damn smart.

1 comment(s):

FidZy Foxburr said...

erm....can't say much to this......hurmm.......

Post a Comment