Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Awesome Aust-Bs

It's a sight for sore eyes, being able to see some good friends. The Aust-Bs were like family to me in WK, and they still do feel like family.

It's funny, I feel like it's been a whole long while since I left. I jived with Setar so easily that I felt like I've been doing it forever. And yet, when I sit down with them awesome Aust-Bs, it feels like I never left them behind. That bunch of friends is a bunch like no other.

Perhaps it is too naive for me to wish that we'll always be this way. Like 10 years down the road, heck, one year down the road, we can meet up and still laugh like we always have. But I can wish, yeah? No harm in that. We might go our own ways one day and find greater bonds, but at the very least, I hope this memory will be lasting.

For now, I'm content with the knowledge I have these friends, and they're there when I need them. And they're awesome indeed.

So Aust-Bs, I hope to see you again soon. Perhaps for a makan that is not hindered by Tracker and webnews. Sometime when we could just kickback and have some laughs, with some shisha in the mix to keep Jimmy Boy quiet. And with no lamb so that Epol won't have to sob longingly. And cute guys for Mary to ogle. Heheh...You get my drift.

Well Aust-Bs, you guys were great. Thanks for a good rekindling of memories. Life just ain't the same without going to work with you crazy people. Until next time...And hopefully when Arv and Adrian can join us.

Til we meet again.
Linzy <-- that's how you spell it, Arv :p

0 comment(s):

Post a Comment