Monday, March 22, 2010

Craving for Smoochies

I do not have much work to do these past few weeks. And on top of that, I've been finishing the balance of last year's annual leave (it expires the end of this month), so I'm not in the working mood. Instead I've been reading random articles, fails and blogs.

This article caught my eye: Sixteen interesting facts you did not know about kissing

These being the most interesting :p

1. An act of kissing puts 29 facial muscles in motion. In other words, kissing can be used as an effective exercise to prevent the development of wrinkles.
13. Kissing can help women relax and ease the effects of stress.  
15. A kiss that lasts one minute can relieve your body of 26 calories.
The above are a few more reasons why I should ask for more :p


Brace yourself Sayang...

Love,
Linzy

0 comment(s):

Post a Comment