Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Spoiled

"There is a major Season 8 spoiler out there, one that no one wanted to see early, and that was released by accident."
- Scott Allie
Hell yeah, there was a gorram spoiler I did not want, nor expected, nor intended to see. WTFufi?!

I mentioned before that I get daily digests of the latest Whedonesque news via Whedon.info, which contains everything from updates on comic upcoming issues to what ex-actors/actresses of the Whedonverse are doing now. Each day I would of course take the time to read the reviews and find out what's new on the Whedon front, just to sate my lust with whatever I can get; despite Dollhouse going down the drain and Firefly being no more.

But then, there are days when I would very much like to rip the pc off of it's wires and hurl it to the end of the room. And while I'm in such rage, I'd like to claw my brains out and burn the tattoo of the memory of what I'd seen off my mind.

Like that time when they had that page preview of the upcoming season 8 issue, and it had Buffy and Satsu in bed, and naked. Arghhh...my eyes. Assaulted by unwanted spoilerssssss...Why why???

And now this? Twilight is... Bloody hell. I'm not gonna give in and say it here. I'd very like to feign blissful ignorance and go on with my life and still wonder on what Twilight is all about. I want to go about with no knowledge on who he is.

But damn... Not that I didn't suspect him. I did. All the hints were there. The "I know that move" line, the profile when he pulled Buffy close, the duster...and the built is just right. He fit into my top 3: Xander, Angel and Spike. It's jus that he wasn't first on my list. Cos I was sure as hell that it was Xander.

Nevermind. I shall be immune to this and avoid Whedon.info for now. Ignorance is bliss (although I sure as hell will be painfully curious on all the updates now).

Thank you very much.

Love,
Linzy

*This just in: Dark Horse is apologizing for the leak to all the distraught, spoiled fans. Sigh...what to do?

0 comment(s):

Post a Comment